Setup and description of the ZenCart online store
To run ZenCart, you should manually download and install the scripts of the store on your server.
You can download the distributive from the official Zencart website.
Russian-speaking users can download an adapted Russian version of ZenCart.
The program uploads the following data to ZenCart:
- Product ID
- Brief description
- Detailed description, which may also include information from any fields of the catalog
- Minimum order
- Order increment
- Quantity in stock
- Related products
- Attributes (color, size)
- Keywords and meta tags for SEO
- Photos in two sizes (automatically parsed according to your preferences )
To learn how to upload data that the program does not automatically upload to the store, please read this note.
After uploading and installing the ZenCart store on your server, to enable the program to communicate with the store, following these instructions:
- Copy the file "C:\Program Files\<program name>\Tech\Shop-add-ons\ServerSideScripts\zencartmbc.php" to the root folder of the store on the server.
- On the 'Where' tab in the program, enter the online address of your store, login and password (same as you entered when installing the store on your server).
- Rename the script file in the 'Where' window to zencartmbc.php.
If you don't understand or can't go through with something, just contact our technical support service.
Supplying your authentication details for logging in to your hosting control panel would really help.
That data is strictly confidential and is used solely for helping you with the setup.